1. : Head to the at 4 p.m. to learn how to make German pretzels with The Baking Coach. Be sure to register before you get there.
2. : Bring a book report to the Commack Multiplex at 10 a.m. on Wednesdays and get a free ticket to a movie. The more you read, the more movies you see.
3. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
4. : Commack Middle School and High School students are invited on a trip to Splish Splash at 9:00 a.m. Call 631-549-9417 to register.
5. : Hoyt Farm recently to naturalize one of their man-made ponds. Visit the preserve today and enjoy the pond in person.