1. : Camp Invention is returning to Commack with a week-long invention session at . Each day this week, kids of all ages will particiapte in hands-on learning activities focused on engineering, math and science.
2. : Children ages 2 to 4 can stop by the to make crafts and that help to develop motor skills. Registration is required.
3. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
4. Dinner Deals: With discounts and specials at a number of restaurants, Monday is the night to eat out in Commack. offers a to diners between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. and at .
5. Crimes Nearby: Catch up on the top headlines in the area with Crimes Nearby, our newest feature published on Commack every Wednesday morning.