Happy Hanukkah folks! Hope you're planning on enjoying the day in your own special way. We've got a few events for the day, including a holiday parade. Have events you'd like to share with your neighbors? Add them here.
1. : Every Wednesday morning the hosts a morning Yoga class for level 1 and 2 participants. It runs from 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m..
2. : At the on Wednesday mornings, Adults can participate in dancercise and toning classes from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.. _
3. Ripped 'N Fit: A at the Suffolk Y will have you into shape for the holidays in no time. The sessions run weekly on Wednesdays, beginning at 10:15 a.m. and fees vary.
4. C: The , with members from Commack, Kings Park, Hauppauge and beyond, will host a parade from North Gate Shopping Center to the triangle at the split between Jericho Turnpike and Veterans Memorial Highway in Commack beginning at 4:30 p.m. It is a free event and will also feature attractions for the family. Parking will be at the behind the triangle.
5. Cougar Sports: Boys and Girls Varsity Basketball hosts Northport at Commack today, with two games beginning at 4 p.m. at . Good luck!