What are your plans for the weekend? Are you finished with your shopping? Do you need some places to find gift wrap? Check out our guide to locally and don't forget to check our guides throughout the week to see where to buy holiday gifts this year.
1. : A toy sale at the thrift shop will have all your presents packed and ready for next Saturday. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays.
2. : Sculpt and tone your muscles while moving your hips to the sultry sounds of ZUMBA! Have you tried this craze? We haven't, but we're considering it. If you do it, tell us why we should via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. : Head over to to try your hand at an old-fashioned, glow-in-the-dark evening of bowling – fun for the whole family. Remember to wear white, clean socks and bring your good sportsmanship.
4. : A weekly event at , on Fridays at 1 p.m., for Mahjong and Bridge enthusiasts.
5. : Think you have the best holiday lights on Long Island? Enter our contest by e-mailing photos of your home at night to email@example.com.