Wondering what to do with your week off? There's plenty of activities in Commack for kids, parents and seniors. Have something you'd like to add? Place it on our calendar.
1. : This Suffolk Y JCC program for students in grades K-5, is being held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to help parents keep their kids occupied throughout the holiday break.
2. : will host their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m..
3. Dancercise and Kidercise: Two great exercise events at the Commack Public Library will have adults and children shaking things up today. , for adults, runs weekly from 9 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. runs weekly on Mondays from 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m..
4. Gas Prices: You know you need to fill up your tank and you know we've got the cheapest gas price in Commack coming at you later this morning.
5. Get Social: You like us, you know you do, so like us on Facebook or Tweet with us on Twitter. Our friends at Long Island Patch also have Facebook and Twitter profiles so you can learn about news all across the Island – and share with your friends. Have thoughts on how we can improve our coverage, your social media experience or anything else? E-mail email@example.com.