Are you ready to ring in 2011? How will you do it? Share photos of parties with us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. : From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. bring your kids – in grades K-5 – to the Y to celebrate New Year's in style with their friends and neighbors!
2. Head into Smithtown to enjoy an eight station buffet and an evening of laughs.
3. : The first seating, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. gives residents (for $45) the opportunity to eat a three-course prix fixe meal with friends and family. The later seating, from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., for $100 per person includes a live band.
4. : Head over to to try your hand at an old-fashioned, glow-in-the-dark evening of bowling – fun for the whole family. Remember to wear white, clean socks and bring your good sportsmanship.
5. : A weekly event at , on Fridays at 1 p.m., for Mahjong and Bridge enthusiasts.