What is next on your holiday to-do list? Share your traditions with us here on Patch or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. : Every Wednesday morning the hosts a morning Yoga class for level 1 and 2 participants. It runs from 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
2. : At the on Wednesday mornings, Adults can participate in dancercise and toning classes from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
3. Ripped 'N Fit: A at the Suffolk Y will have you into shape for the holidays in no time. The sessions run weekly on Wednesdays, beginning at 10:15 a.m. and fees vary.
4. : is hosting a holiday toy sale with many new and used items from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays in December.
5. Local Wine Guide: This afternoon we've got a guide on the best Long Island wines to buy for the holidays, straight from Out East.