Are you going to enter our t? Check out the information here and send submissions to email@example.com.
1. : A preschool program at the Sweetbriar Nature Center in Smithtownwill have your children embracing nature in ways you've never imagined. The costs range for members and non-members and can be found on their website.
2. : The Ward Melville Heritage Organization holds a daily, free exhibition of Norman Rockwell artwork, open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
3. : A weekly event, Senior Shape-Up – on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. –allows adults to enjoy low-intensity cardio exercises, mixed with toning and flexibility work. Senior coupons can be used for these classes, more information on this can be found at the JCC.
4. : At Smithtown's Main Library, this meeting allows writers to come together to discuss their projects and get feedbacks from their fellow authors.
5. Holiday Lights: We're looking for your submissions, but we sent some reporters out to take photos of the best dressed homes this holiday season, so look for that guide later today.