This week is losing steam, and the weekend is well on it's way. Stay energized and entertained with one of these local events going on toay.
1. : We'd like to think that kids are safe at school; unfortunately, it's not always the case. This presentation will focus on teaching kids about dealing with bullying, cyberbullying and youth depression, and teach parents strategies to keep kids safe. Join the PTA at from 7 to 8:30 p.m. for this very important seminar.
2. : This dazzling string quartet is stopping by the tonight. The show begins at 8 p.m. and will feature slelctions from Haydn, Brahms and Dillon.
3. : Love is in the air, as everyone gears up for Valentine's Day. Help your little one to celebrate by bringing them to the , where they can listen to Valentine's Day stories and create a sweet craft. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
4. Patch Valentine Picks: Don't know what to do for the big day? Tune in later today for our Patch Picks list of romantic local spots to celebrate Valentine's Day with that special someone.
5. : Our first Momsday was a huge success—in case you missed it, check out our , and the . Let us know what you think. Send your thoughts/comments/suggestions to email@example.com. Tune in every Wednesday for the best deals, advice and events.