Get through Hump Day by getting involved in something local.
1. : Legos are one of the greatest toys ever created. This is a fact. They spur creativity, develop hand-eye coordination and encourage children to think while they play. The of the Smithtown Library hosts a gathering of Lego heads at 4:30 p.m. every Wednesday.
2. The first step to getting in shape is sticking to a plan. The second step is learning how to exercise properly. Once you've got step one down, visit the for Adult Aerobics Class, to learn proper technique and a range of exercises. Class begins at 9 a.m.
3. : The PTA will meet at 9:45 a.m. to discuss events at the school.
4. Hey, You Didn't List Our Event!: Commack Patch doesn't play favorites. If there's an event going on in Commack, be it a garage sale or handball tournament, 5K run or eating contest, we want to know about it. Why? So we can tell everyone else. Drop us a line and let us know you've got something in the works.
5. Out of ideas to entertain your 2-year-old? The is here to help, with storytime, songs and rhymes. The activities start at 10 a.m.