Today has has lots of drama, in the best way possible. Explore your artistic side with ome of these events nearby.
1. : When the bell rings at , the fun begins. Each Monday and Friday, REACH CYA sets up a game room where students can let loose and play with friends. Games last from 2:45 to 3 p.m., and a late bus is available at 3:30.
2. : If all this winter weather has got you down, head to the to marvel at the sizzling moves of this Argentinian dance troupe. Their highly acclaimed tango production will heat you up in no time. The show starts at 8 p.m., tickets are $38.
3. : Take a quick ride to the to catch a set of Bustling Hedgerow, a Led Zeppelin tribute band. The night of classic rock begins at 7:30 p.m., tickets start at $20.
4. : If you have a flare for the dramatics or would just like to try your hand at acting, this is the class for you. Held every Friday and Saturday at the , this course teaches beginners the basics of improv and auditioning techniques.
5. Potholes: We're hunting down the biggest and baddest potholes in Commack, and we need your help. Please send locations and photos to email@example.com.