Be sure to get out of the house and be active today, because if the weather reports are right, we've got another snowfall coming tonight. Here's what's going on:
1. : If your New Year's Resolution was to get in shape, you're in luck -- this weekly workout offers a variety of exercises, and best of all-- its free. The burn starts at 7:15 p.m. in the cafeteria.
2. : The of the Smithtown Library hosts a playtime get-together for toddlers aged 12 to 23 months. Bring your eager tykes to the library at 10 a.m.
3. : Kids love to use crayons on everything from paper to bathroom walls. At this art class, presented by the , they'll put that desire to use making things from beads, rocks, shells and more. The course takes place at 10:30 a.m. each Tuesday and costs $75 plus $12 for materials.
4. : It's never too cold for ice cream, and to that end, if you stop in on Tuesday and buy a sundae, you'll get one free.
5. : Want to get your small business off the ground? You'll need some money to do it, and this seminar offered by the Stony Brook Small Business Development Center is the first step to securing financing. The presentation begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Sheraton Hotel in Smithtown.