The week is finally over. Celebrate with these activities as we welcome the weekend:
1. : Take all the sweet, warm, delicious taste of hot chocolate, and package it as a cone. Sounds great, right? Enjoy a winter pick-me-up at the of the Smithtown Library, beginning at 4 p.m.
2. : Come play Bridge and Mahjong at the every Friday. Put your skills to the test and meet fellow game enthusiasts. The games begin at 1 p.m.
3. : Once good thing about all the snow: becomes cross-country skiing paradise. The trails open to all starting at 8:30 a.m.; no lift tickets are required.
4. : Hey, did you hear: It snowed again. Commack got nearly a foot of frozen precipitation Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, but you wouldn't have known it driving around, as roads were noticeably clean by noon. When it came to driveways, residents were out shoveling and plowing. Check out our from around town.
5. : For kids grades 3-5, the has illustrated fairytales. Story time begins at 4:30 p.m.