Leave it to Mother Nature to put a damper on Friday with a few inches of snow. Nevertheless, don't let some of the white stuff ruin a perfectly good day of events.
1. : Come watch the varsity wrestling team pin Longwood (without hitting each other with steel chairs). The match begins at 6:30 p.m. at .
2. : Learn the basics of acting and improv at the . Pick up a new skill and build your self-esteem. The class starts at 4 p.m. for first through fourth graders and 5 p.m. for fourth through eighth graders.
3. : Get a look inside the lens of photographers from across the country at this exhibit, juried by St. James photographer Joy Goldkind. The exhibit opens at 10 a.m. at the .
4. : The 's Board of Trustees met Wednesday night to highlight some of the library's new programs and discuss upcoming events. Get all the in the post-meeting wrap up.
5. : Take ordinary bowling and add lights, music, food, drinks and challenges. What do you get? Xtreme bowling, and there's notihng else like it. Bring your A-game to the starting at 6 p.m.