1. : Children entering grades 5 and 6 are invited to the and dress for school at Hogwarts and enjoy lessons in "Care of Magical Creatures" and "Potions." Registration is required.
2. : Hot Yoga of Smithtown is hosting their annual fundraiser to benefit the Family and Friends of Drew Odnoha Scholarship Fund. Call 631-265-YOGA for more details.
3. : Stop by at 11 a.m., where children ages 3 and up will be introduced to Impressionism and create a French-inspired craft of their own. The event is free wile supplies last.
4. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
5. : We launched a new series Wednesday called The Faces of Commack. Read our , in which we interviewed MSG Varsity Talent Show winner Samm Sclafani.