1. :Children ages 2 to 4 can stop by the to make crafts and that help to develop motor skills. Registration is required.
2. : As a way of thanking their customers, Nisen is offering 15 percent off select menu items every Monday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
4. : Psychic medium Kathrine will be giving a group reading at Perfecto Mundo from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Private Meetings can also be arranged. Call for more info.
5. Cheapest Gas in Commack: Before you fill up for the week, check out which station has the best deal on gas.