1. : Children ages 3 through 5 can attend this semi-weekly exploration of nature. Up this week is a "wet-n-wild" good time, beginning at 10 a.m. at .
2. : Senior citizens looking to keep their bodies toned and flexible should get on their sneakers and come to the for a low-intensity workout. Class begins at 11:15 a.m.
3. : As if the food at wasn't enough of a draw, Wednesday nights also bring magic and entertainment from Commack native "Dov."
4. Patch Blogs: Breaking news not enough for you? Commack Patch has a roundtable of bloggers, delivering off-beat columns every week. Find them under Local Voices on the homepage.
5. : Take a seat at the by 8:30 p.m. and treat yourself to the undeniably beautiful scenery and music -- free of charge -- courtesy of the Community Band.