1. : Nothing complements the Italian food coming out of the kitchen at quite like relaxing live jazz. Get a table between 7 and 10 p.m. to taste and hear them both.
2. : Bring your child to to hear DJ Didi Maxx play music for kids to sing and dance to. The party starts at 7:30 p.m.
3. : See the fairy tale come right off the pages and onto the stage, as performed by the Airmid Theatre Company. The curtain goes up at 1 p.m. at .
4. Summer Events: School and the sun are both out, which means there are ample opportunities to get out and do something. Be sure to take a look at our events calendar when deciding how to spend your weekend or day off.
5. : After a hot day in the sun, head to for a night of lights, music and bowling challenges, starting at 6 p.m.