1. : Young adults in grades 6 through 12 are invited to the for a free showing of I Am Number Four, which starts at 6 p.m.
2. : Join Nellie Zoeller from the Suffolk County Department of Health Services at the as she discusses maintaining mobility for seniors, primarily through methods of fall prevention. Registration is required.
3. : is hosting their annual benefit dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
4. : Commack's resident magician Dov will perform at from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Guests will be entertained at the bar, or tableside if they prefer.
5. Baseball: After a six-game hot streak, the Cougars baseball season came to an end when they fell to Sachem North in the first game of the AA Championship.