1. : Join Oscar Israelowitz, author of Welcome Back to the Catskills as he gives a presentation on the history of the mountain region at 7 p.m. at the . Registration is required.
2. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
3. : As a way of thanking their customers, Nisen is offering 15 percent off select menu items every Monday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
4. : Every Monday and Tuesday evening, Andrea's 25 offers a specialized menu featuring appetizers, entrees and desserts—all for $25.
5. : Before you fill up for the week, see who has the best gas prices in town. Patch publishes local gas prices every Saturday.