1. Graduation Recap: Read all about Sunday's Commack High School graduation ceremony and stay tuned for video of the valedictorian's speech.
2. : Children ages 3 to 5 are invited to the Main branch of the Smithtown Library to hear stories about bees and do a craft together. Registration is required.
3. : Resident Renate Leeds will be showcasing her digital artwork at the Commack Public Library throughout the month of June.
4. : As a way of thanking their customers, Nisen is offering 15 percent off select menu items every Monday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
5. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.