1. : Young kids are invited to at 10:30 a.m. to make a collage and listen to a story about dinosaurs. Registration is required.
2. : Children ages 3 and up can visit at 11 a.m. to make a Canadian-themed craft that they can take home for free.
3. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
4. : Take your little one to the Barnes and Noble at Smith Haven Mall for children's story time at 10 a.m. Kids can also sing songs and make crafts.
5. Commack History: Find out what used to occupy the site where stands today in our latest history post.