Happy Monday everyone—another week begins as we bid farewell to the weekend. Although March seems to be going out like a lion just as it came in, try to venture out today and enjoy some of the local activities going on.
1. : Attention, seniors—It's never too late to get in shape. Head to the Suffolk Y. Jewish Community Center at 11:15 a.m. for a low-intensity workout designed to improve flexibility and tone your muscles.
2. Fashion Show: The is holding a Fashion Show at Watermill Caterers in Smithtown tonight from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3. : Start off your week in Zen. This mother-child class, held every Monday at 9:30 a.m. at Simplicity Yoga, teaches relaxing tandem poses. If you ask us, $15 for some relaxation is well worth it.
4. : Looking to try a new restaraunt? Head over to Hauppauge to , where every Tuesday is wine night. Diners get a complimentary glass of wine with each course.
5. Nat'l Jewish Sports Hall of Fame: Check back this afternoon for our story on the National Jewish Sports Hall of Fame Induction, which took place at yesterday morning.