Cold weather and high winds be darned--there'slotsto do around town today. It may not feel like Spring yet, but that doesn't mean we can't head out and enjoy ourselves.
1. : Dive into science in this hands-on series. Held every Tuesday for the next five weeks, classes include Dairy Delights, Goin' BUGgy, Shearly Delightful Sheep, Popcorn Palooza and Your Nose Knows. Sessions are held at the 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Registration is required.
2. Badminton: Come cheer on the Cougars as the and teams take on Walt Whitman. Birdies will fly at at 4 p.m. sharp.
3. : We know it's only Tuesday, but why not celebrate and head down to tonight, where every Tuesday they offer up food and drink specials—all with a $2 price tag.
4. : One of the few advantages of this economy is the housing market . Exit Realty of Smithtown is hosting this course,which will give youtips on how to make the best of the real estate market and buy property below value. The seminar begins at 7 p.m.
5. Have a story you think is Patch-worthy? Share it with us! Email email@example.com.