1. : The is hosting the inaugural Candi Alma Memorial golf outing from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. In addition to the 18-hole course, there will be raffles, food contests and a dinner reception.
2. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
3. : Children in grades K through 2 can read to therapy dogs at the Nesconset branch of the Smithtown Library from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. : Our section is really taking off. If you'd like to try your hand at writing a blog on Patch, email email@example.com.
5. : Eagle Scout Kevin Chaves is on a mission to rasie 500 lbs. of food to donate to a local food pantry to recently burned down. Help Kevin reach his goal by dropping off non-perishable food items at through May 31.