1. : Teens in grades 10 to 12 are invited to join the Smithtown Youth Bureau for this seminar devoted to preparing for life after High School. The event takes place at from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2. : Eagle Scout Kevin Chaves is on a mission to rasie 500 lbs. of food to donate to a local food pantry to recently burned down. Help Kevin reach his goal by dropping off non-perishable food items at King Kullen through May 31.
3. : The Suffolk Y JCC hosts their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
4. Commack History: Tune in later this afternoon and check out the debut of our column focusing on the history of Commack.
5. : Head out and explore Arthur Kunz County Park, which is great for hikers, bird watchers and anyone who enjoys views of the Nissesquoge River.