Today's full of exercise activities to get you in shape for the holidays, and a new feature coming to Commack Patch. Ask questions and get them answered by neighbors and the Patch staff.
Have something to share with your neighbors? Shout it on the homepage or comment below, or add an event to our calendar.
1. : Every Wednesday morning the hosts a morning Yoga class for level 1 and 2 participants. It runs from 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m..
2. : At the on Wednesday mornings, Adults can participate in dancercise and toning classes from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m..
3. Ripped 'N Fit: A at the Suffolk Y will have you into shape for the holidays in no time. The sessions run weekly on Wednesdays, beginning at 10:15 a.m. and fees vary.
4. Restaurant week gives us the opportunity to break out of our dining rut and discover that there are many gluten-free restaurants in the area. The newest member to this tribe is , but we've also enjoyed throughout the summer. Perfecto Mundo even has gluten-free beer, a perfect way to feel like one of the crowd.
5. Connect with Patch: Have something you want to know about in town? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or shout on our site to start a discussion.