Happy Monday folks! Have a great weekend? Tell us about it in the comments. Have an event you'd like to see on our calendar? Add it here.
1. : At today, from 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., a game-room has been set-up for students and their families. The late bus, for students wishing to participate in this activity leaves CMS at 3:30 p.m..
2. : will host their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m..
3. Dancercise and Kidercise: Two great exercise events at the Commack Public Library will have adults and children shaking things up today. , for adults, runs weekly from 9 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. runs weekly on Mondays from 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m..
4. Gas Prices: You know you need to fill up your tank and you know we've got the cheapest gas price in Commack coming at you later this morning.
5. Get Social: You like us, you know you do, so like us on Facebook or Tweet with us on Twitter. Our friends at Long Island Patch also have Facebook and Twitter profiles so you can learn about news all across the Island – and share with your friends. Have thoughts on how we can improve our coverage, your social media experience or anything else? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.