This Sunday brings lots of opportunities to see the incredible artwork and talents of local artists and performers. Enjoy the last day of the holiday break, relax, and just enjoy these exhibits and performances.
1. : Try out your open mic skills at the Comedy Night at Chesterfields in Huntington, a free show that begins at 8 p.m.
2. Photo Gallery: The Heckscher Museum of Art in Huntington is displaying "Rock On! Masterworks of Rock Photography," including photos of rockers spanning history such as Keith Richards, The Who, and Little Richard. The museum is open from 11a.m. to 5 p.m., and the museum fee for non-Huntington residents is $8 for adults, $5 for students ages ten and up, and free for children under ten.
3. : Enjoy finger sandwiches and desserts at the while listening to a tribute to the music of Patsy Cline. Advance reservations are required for this 12:30 p.m. performance, which costs $45 per person, or $42 per person for seniors age 60 and over.
4. : The is holding an exhibition and sale of original fine art by STAC member artists from 12p.m. to 4 p.m.
5. Support Local Business: Comb through our directory to find local shops that you may never have known existed, and maybe get some of your holiday shopping out of the way.