This Friday is jam-packed with library events and community events to keep you busy all weekend long. Here's a tip: Don't forget to turn the clocks back Saturday night!
Have something you'd like to share with your neighbors? Add it to our calendar.
1. : Sculpt and tone your muscles while moving your hips to the sultry sounds of ZUMBA! Have you tried this craze? We haven't, but we're considering it. If you do it, tell us why we should via e-mail, email@example.com.
2. : Head over to to try your hand at an old-fashioned, glow-in-the-dark evening of bowling – fun for the whole family. Remember to wear white, clean socks and bring your good sportsmanship.
3. : The Smithtown Rotary Club is hosting a pizza fellowship night at Deepwells Mansion and is open to all.
4. : A weekly event at , on Fridays at 1 p.m., for Mahjong and Bridge enthusiasts.
5. You Name It: We've got a new installment of our Monday and Friday photo feature column where residents guess the disguised photos we've taken around town.