Today there's a varsity girls soccer game at Commack High School and plenty of events at Stony Brook to keep you busy throughout the day.
1. Cougar Sports: Girls varsity soccer game against Patchogue-Medford will begin at 4 p.m. at Commack High School. If you've got great (or even not-so-great) photos of your daughters playing in this game, or any Cougar sports game, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them here.
2. Composer Concert: Visit the Stony Brook Staller Center for a composer concert beginning at 8 p.m..
3. Suffolk Y JCC Ripped 'N Fit: Every Wednesday the Suffolk Y runs an hour long – from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. – class to help you stay in shape. Have you attended this class? Do you like it? Write your thoughts in the comments below.
4. Photo Highlights: Catch the sports highlights later in the day from the previous week.
5. Cougar Coverage: As varsity sports begin the end for the fall season, we're getting ready to follow our Cougars on the road, so let us know what teams you think we should cover!