Happy Friday, and Happy Almost Halloween! Where are you trick-or-treating this year? Have a favorite candy? Tell us here.
We've got some things to do and some guides to voting, for election day on Tuesday. Have questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Zumba: Start off your morning with a bit of salsa and a bit of exercise at the Suffolk Y JCC on Fridays from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m..
2. Halloween Spooktacular: Sweetbriar Nature Center is hosting an event from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for children in the community to create a craft and enjoy some Halloween fun.
3. Are you game?: A weekly event at Commack Public Library, on Fridays at 1 p.m., for Mahjong and Bridge enthusiasts.
4. Xtreme Bowling: Head over to Commack Lanes to try your hand at an old-fashioned, glow-in-the-dark evening of bowling – fun for the whole family. Remember to wear white, clean socks and bring your good sportsmanship.
5. Election Guides: Check out this site throughout next week for election updates and send questions to email@example.com.