Fall is approaching, but that's no excuse to get lazy. There's plenty of exciting sports leagues and classes to sign up for this season. Here are a few ways for you and your family to stay in shape in and near Commack.
1. : You don’t need to know how to dance, just how to have a good time. Free at the Nesconset Library, 11:30 a.m.
2. Get your kids moving with some . Registration is going on now.
3. Join a bowling league. has a bunch fo leagues to choose from.
4. The offers finess classes that appeal to all ages, like and .
5. Start Dancing: offers classes for all levels and styles of dance like ballroom, Latin and country.