While most of us are sitting at the table with our loved ones, a few will be working to make sure everyone's Thanksgiving goes smoothly.
Here's a list of stores and restaurants that are oprn on Thanksgiving:
- If you need to grab some last-minute ingredients, is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and is open even later, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- If you're looking to pick up a bottle of wine on your way to Thanksgiving dinner, will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- is one of the few restaurants open on Thanksgiving, so arrive early if you're looking to dine out. They'll be serving up traditional turkey dinners, pasta specials for vegetarians, and an array of freshly baked pies for dessert.
- Another for Thanksgiving dinner is , where you can dine-in until 7 p.m.
- will continue their round-the-clock schedule for Thanksgiving and will be serving up all their weekly favorites.
- Trading in your triptophan haze for a head start on your Black Friday shopping? is opening their doors at 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night for late-night deal seekers.