Smithtown's inaugural is in full swing from now until sept. 25. Twenty-five eateries across the town are serving up three-course specials for $25 per person. Be sure to make a reservation at these spots before the week ends:
1. : Known for exceptional service and a, you can't go wrong with this Commack favorite.
2. : Sharing a classic Italian meal and a few glasses of wine with the family is a simple concept, but at , it's also a delicious one.
3. : Many a Commacker is familiar with this Italian institution and their larger-than-life portions, but they've recently gotten a . Drop by and see Ciao Baby reborn.
4. : Hot off the heels of celebrating their , Commack's sole Latin Fusion establishment serves up creative dishes and tasty cocktails. Stop in this week and try both.
5. : Although this new Italian eatery is technically in Smithtown, it's just down the road on Jericho Turnpike. Try this place out for some traditional Italian comfort food.
For more information on Dine with Wine Week, visit the Greater Smithtown Chamber of Commerce's website.