1. : Join in on a softball game fundraiser to benefit Kelly Feeney, a 44-year-old Commack mother who is battling an advanced form of breast cancer. The game starts on Saturday at 9 a.m. in Whitman Hollow Park.
2. : Now that there's a chill in the air, stop by Long Island Wine and Spirit Merchants at 4 p.m. Saturday for a sampling of Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum.
3. : Stop by the on Jericho Turnpike Sunday afternoon to mett some of Commack's volunteer firefighters and see live demonstrations on fire safety and prevention.
4. : Celebrate the fall season with your whole family at White Post Farm's farm festiva on Mondayl. There will be free hayrides, pumpkin picking, crafts and delicious food.
5. : Dine Huntington Week starts Sunday and runs through the week. Diners can choose deals from more than 55 restaurants throughout the town, including , the , and .