1. REACH CYA is a non-profit recreational resource for children in the Commack and Half Hollow Hills school districts. The group regularly hosts an , as well as various field trips and a pre-school.
2. The is an ideal way for kids to stay in shape and work off some of that extra energy. The league's divisions host players from age 4 to 17.
3. offers an array of intramural sport programs like Quick Start Tennis and Dodgball.
4. The offers an extensive list of courses designed specifically for tweens and teens as part of their Youth Division Program. Classes include babysitting training and Teen Action Service Corps.
5. The and are great resources for affordable after-school programs for children of all ages and grades.