Happy Monday, folks. It's a new week and a new month – any thoughts on things you're going to change this month? Anything you'd like to see on the site with the holidays fast approaching? If you have suggestions for coverage (perhaps a gift guide, holiday cooking guide or a "how to handle your in-laws guide") e-mail them to email@example.com.
1. Commack PTA: The monthly general PTA meeting will be held at 8 p.m. at the Hubbs Administration Center. All in the community are invited to attend.
2. Senior Shape-Up at the Suffolk Y: The Suffolk Y JCC will host their weekly shape-up class for those looking for a low-intensity cardio workout with stretching and toning exercises mixed in. Classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m..
3. Dancercise and Kidercise: Two great exercise events at the Commack Public Library will have adults and children shaking things up today. Dancercise, for adults, runs weekly from 9 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. Kidercise runs weekly on Mondays from 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m..
4. Gas Prices: You know you need to fill up your tank and you know we've got the cheapest gas price in Commack coming at you later this morning.
5. Get Social: You like us, you know you do, so like us on Facebook or Tweet with us on Twitter. Our friends at Long Island Patch also have Facebook and Twitter profiles so you can learn about news all across the Island – and share with your friends. Have thoughts on how we can improve our coverage, your social media experience or anything else? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.