This Wednesday you can get fit and help the Commack Union Free School District PTA with their blood drive. There's also a for you to check out as well. Think we missed something, or have something to share with your neighbors? Add it to our calendar.
1. : Every Wednesday morning the hosts a morning Yoga class for level 1 and 2 participants. It runs from 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m..
2. : At the on Wednesday mornings, Adults can participate in dancercise and toning classes from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.. _
3. Ripped 'N Fit: A at the Suffolk Y will have you into shape for the holidays in no time. The sessions run weekly on Wednesdays, beginning at 10:15 a.m. and fees vary.
4. : From 11 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., at , parents and community members can donate blood through the PTA. Have plans to donate? Tell us why in comments.
5. Crime Report: Later in the day, we've got the crime report for the second and fourth precincts for activity in Commack.