A week to Thanksgiving – are you ready? What are you doing to prepare? Tell us about it in comments.
1. : Head over to the tonight at 8 p.m. to hear what parents and administrators have to say about education in the district.
2. : A preschool program at the Sweetbriar Nature Center in Smithtownwill have your children embracing nature in ways you've never imagined. The costs range for members and non-members and can be found on their website.
3. : The Ward Melville Heritage Organization holds a daily, free exhibition of Norman Rockwell artwork, open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. : A weekly event, Senior Shape-Up – on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. –allows adults to enjoy low-intensity cardio exercises, mixed with toning and flexibility work. Senior coupons can be used for these classes, more information on this can be found at the JCC.
5. The Dish: Check out our latest installment of this one-dish featuring which allows you to preview the foods available at restaurants all over town.