Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving? Feel a little bit like a stuffed Turkey? Head out to the stores or to an exercise class (or two!) to work off the wonderful holiday treats.
1. : At Commack Public Library, new, unwrapped toys are being collected from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the Marines' toys for tots drive.
2. : Sculpt and tone your muscles while moving your hips to the sultry sounds of ZUMBA! Have you tried this craze? We haven't, but we're considering it. If you do it, tell us why we should via e-mail, email@example.com.
3. : Head over to to try your hand at an old-fashioned, glow-in-the-dark evening of bowling – fun for the whole family. Remember to wear white, clean socks and bring your good sportsmanship. _
4. : A weekly event at , on Fridays at 1 p.m., for Mahjong and Bridge enthusiasts.
5. Calories: As the holiday season approaches, everyone has calories on the brain and Chains in Suffolk County are no different – they're now required to place all calorie counts on menus and we've got the story at 3 p.m. Thoughts on this? Share them with us below.