• Keith Brown, 28, homeless, was arrested and charged for burglary on July 31. Police said that Brown broke into a house on Nancy Lane in Nesconset and stole jewelry. According to police, when Brown was arrested, police found prescription medication on him that wasn’t his.
• Frank Lombardi, 44, of Hauppauge was arrested on lewdness charges on Aug. 1. Police said in March at Smithaven Mall, Lombardi was seen exposing himself in public and also at Suffolk Community College in April.
• James Russo, 45, of Smithtown was arrested and on lewdness charges on Aug. 1. According to police, Russo was seen on July 3 exposing himself at Smithhaven Mall and then again on July 25 on Smithtown Bypass.
• Georgia Vanagas, 56, of Kings Park, was arrested on first offense DWI charges on July 29. Police said that Vanagas was involved in a car crash near Nichols Road and Route 347 in Brookhaven when she was found to be driving under the influence.
• Kathryn Holcomb, 50, of East Northport, was arrested on DWI charges on Aug. 2. According to Suffolk County Police, Holcomb was driving near Middleville Road and Route 25A in Fort Salonga at 3:30 p.m. when she was pulled over for reportedly driving over the double yellow line.
• A 24-year-old man was assaulted and robbed on Friday on the platform at the according to a Metropolitan Transportation Authority spokesperson. Suffolk police responded to a call at 11:50 p.m. about a man who had been assaulted by a group of people and then robbed at the LIRR station off of Route 112 in Port Jefferson. The investigation was turned over to the MTA police to handle. to read more.
• A man was taken to the hospital early Saturday morning after an altercation on West Broadway in Port Jefferson left him with multiple stab wounds, according to police. Police have not released the name of the person who was stabbed but said that at about 2:46 a.m. on Saturday an altercation in front of on West Broadway led to a man being stabbed multiple times by another person who fled the scene at some point. The injured person was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. to read more.
• A Brentwood resident was charged for robbery and criminal possession of a weapon while reportedly attempting to rob a Hauppauge gas station, Aug. 5.
According to police, Tommy Bisbal, 37, went into the Mobile station on Motor Parkway in Hauppauge at 12:15 p.m. where he held the sales clerk at gunpoint in attempts to steal cigarettes.
At 6:45 p.m., Bisbal was arrested and charged with robbery in the first degree and criminal possession of a weapon, police said.