Suffolk County police reported the following arrests.
• Suffolk County police have issued an appearance ticket to a Stony Brook man whom they said stood naked in front of a window as a young neighbor walked by his house. Gerard Brennan, 69, was charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. The alleged exposure took place on Tuesday at 6:10 a.m. when the neighbor, age 15, walked past Brennan's home on Sussex Lane.
• Olivia Dominguez, 20, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested March 15 in South Setauket and charged with three counts of petty larceny, each a misdemeanor. Police said Dominguez stole amounts of $299, $244, and $344 from cash registers at Home Depot on March 9, March 11, and March 13.
• A Nesconset man was arrested on Lake Avenue South at 7:35 a.m. while allegedly in possession of drugs and money. Michael Lulo, 33, of Nesconset, was arrested on March 15 in Nesconset on a charge of third-degree criminal possession of a narcotic drug with the intent to sell, a felony.
• Police arrested a Kings Park man on Oser Avenue in Hauppauge after they said he was driving a 2008 Honda Civic eastbound on Route 25 in Smithtown and hit a 2004 Mercury, then fled the scene. Douglas Birns, 54, of Kings Park, was arrested on March 11 in Hauppauge on a charge of operator leaving the scene of property damage, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Wisnieski, 26, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested March 10 in Port Jefferson Station and charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, a felony. Police said he took a credit card from someone else's vehicle sometime between Nov. 23 and Nov. 24 at a home in Wading River.
• Jose Villatoro, 24, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested March 13 in Selden and charged with second-degree criminal trespassing and petty larceny, both misdemeanors. Police said Villatoro entered a house on Jayne Boulevard through an unlocked window and took a wallet containing cash and an ID card at approximately 2 a.m.
Miller Place-Rocky Point
• A Sound Beach man was arrested on March 12 after police said he robbed a gas station, took money from a Rocky Point shop, and sold a stolen ring.
Christopher Martinelli, 39, of Sound Beach, was charged with second-degree robbery, a felony, fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and petty larceny, both misdemeanors.
Police said Martinelli entered the Citgo on 25A in Rocky Point, brandishing what appeared to be a pistol, and demanded money. He reportedly fled with $300. Martinelli also allegedly sold a ring he knew was stolen to Diamond Jewelers in Selden on June 26. The ring was valued at $100, according to police. About a month later, Martinelli also took money out of the register of Gracies in Rocky Point on July 30 and left the restaurant, according to police.
• Claude Staten Jr., 25, of Mt. Sinai, was arrested March 11 in Shirley and charged with third-degree insurance fraud, a felony, and third-degree making a false report, a misdemeanor. Police said Staten falsely reported to his insurance company that two doors on his 2011 Audi were stolen.