The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
• Justin Wright, 23, of Bay Shore, was arrested on Jan. 18 in Smithtown on a DWI charge, a misdemeanor, and a charge of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. Police said Wright was arrested at 490 Main St. while driving a 2002 Mercedes Benz and was found to be in possession of a controlled substance, though they did not elaborate.
• Hassan Kanoun, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 17 on a charge of leaving the scene of a car accident with property damage, a misdemeanor. Reports state Kanoun was leaving the 7-Eleven parking lot to travel westbound on Route 25A in St. James in a 2001 Ford SUV, crossed into the eastbound lane and hit the driver side of a 2000 Lexus, then left the scene.
• Christopher Horton, 41, of Smithtown, was arrested on Jan. 16 in Smithtown on a sixth-degree conspiracy charge, a misdemeanor, after police said he arranged to have a man assaulted.
• Anibal Martinez, 29, of Hauppauge, was arrested on Jan. 19 in Hauppauge on charges relating to drugs and being disorderly. Police said that Martinez was in the middle of the eastbound lane on Motor Parkway, obstructing traffic as he argued with another person. During arrest on a disorderly conduct charge, he allegedly resisted. Police also said they found a hypodermic instrument and a small amount of marijuana in his possession. He was ultimately charged with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors, disorderly conduct and unlawful possession of marijuana, both violations.
• Joseph Bonafe, 36, of East Setauket, was arrested on Jan. 17 in Hauppauge on charges including second-degree criminal impersonation, a misdemeanor, and aggravated unlicensed operation, also a misdemeanor. Bonafe was arrested at Motor Parkway at Old Willets Path after driving a 1990 Chrysler eastbound on Motor Parkway with a suspended license, police said. The report also said Bonafe gave a different name when arrested.
Kara Smith, 27, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington and charged with fourth degree grand larceny credit card, second degree forgery of a deed, will or contract, and third degree grand larceny after she allegedly used a stolen credit card at a CVS and Rite Aid.
James Horan, 18, from East Northport was arrested at the precinct and charged with second degree burglary of a dwelling after he allegedly broke the glass on a back door to gain entry into a home in East Northport and stole cash from the bedroom.
Jesse Greene, 31, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with fourth degree criminal possession of a weapon, knife.
Daniel Zagorski, 28, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with third degree criminal possession of narcotic drugs (prescription pills) with the intent to sell.
Lakeya Mejia, 25, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with third degree assault with intent to cause physical injury after she allegedly struck someone with an object.
Nick Marothiere, 22, from Huntington Station was arrested at the precinct and charged with first degree robbery, forceful theft with a deadly weapon after he acted in concert to rob a chicken place on depot road in Huntington Station.