There's not much we can say about this that you don't already know. The President of the United States is the highest elected office in our country, making up the Executive Branch of our democracy. Terms last four years.
This year, voters will decided whether to grant a second term to the country's first black president, Barack Obama, though a slow-to-recover economy is weighing heavy on the minds of voters.
- FLASH POLL: Who Won? Insiders Pick Romney
- Who Won the Presidential Debate? Obama or Romney?
- Live-Blogging Insiders: Romney-Obama Debate Didn't Measure Up
- Presidential Debate Schedule 2012
- Election 2012: How Much Have Your New York Neighbors Given to Obama and Romney?
- FLASH POLL: New York GOP Insiders Say Romney Can Overcome
- New York Leans Toward Blue in Political Stance Quiz