There's no getting around it, summer days are getting shorter and school days are around the corner. To help keep you organized, Patch has rounded up important August dates, links to school supply lists and places to shop.
- Sept. 4: Parent/Student Visit
- Sept. 19: First PTA meeting
- Sept. 4: School store open form 1 p.m.- 3 p.m. during Parent/Student Teacher visitation. Open again Sept 5 from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Aug. 25: Macy's Shop for a Cause
- Sept 4: Open House
- Click here for supply list
- Sept. 13: First PTA meeting, 9:45 a.m.
- Sept. 14: Student visit 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Click here for supply list.
- Aug. 30: New Student Summer Orientation Program
- Aug. 29: Freshman Orientation
- Sept. 24: Open House
- Aug. 22: Private sports physician drop off at the high school 8-11 a.m.
- Aug. 23: Sports Physicals at the high school grades 7-12 5-8 p.m.
- Aug. 27: Fall high school sports begin
- Aug. 30: Board of Education meeting
- Aug 31: Mandatory athletic code night, 6 p.m. at the high school.