1. Commack School Budget Passes: Commack residents exercised their right to vote on Tuesday and passed the proposed . read all the details here.
2. : Teens can earn an hour of community service by stopping by the Main branch of the Smithtown Library at 7 p.m., where they'll be making crafts to donate to local senior citizens.
3. : Skip the typical happy hour this evening and opt for a wine pairing with dinner at Ciao Baby. Each Wednesday, this local Italian eatery, famous for its huge portions, offers unlimited wine tastings for just $10 with the purchase of a meal.
4. : Try a zumba class at the Smithtown Library Commack branch. Folks 16 and older are invited to work out from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
5. : Feeling flexible? Head down to Suffolk Y JCC for their weekly beginner yoga class, which begins at 8:45 a.m. Don't forget to bring a mat and water.