1. : Spray paint gets a bad rap because of graffiti and the vandalism associated with it. But it's really just paint in a spray can, so there's nothing wrong with using it for fun. Bring your child between the ages of 5 and 7 to the from 11-11:30 a.m. to play.
2. : Take a break from the heat outdoors and enjoy a movie inside the . The lights go down at 3 p.m.
3. : What goes better with delicious Italian food than wine? 's famous Wednesday night special features unlimited wine tastings for $10. Dinner is served beginning at 4 p.m.
4. : Once just part of a rhyme told to children before sleep, bed bugs are a serious potential problem. An certified entomologist from Suburban Exterminating will discuss the threat of bed bugs and how to stop the critters from making your home their place of residence. The discussion starts at 7 p.m. at the .
5. : was already a choice location to do some bowling, but all summer long kids under the age of 18 can receive two free games by going to www.kidsbowlfree.com and registering.